This workshop and individual sessions meet the Georgia Requirement for a discount on your Marriage License.
We use the PREPARE/ENRICH program as a foundation for our Premarital Counseling services along with other powerful and effective techniques that are rooted in different philosophies and ways of life. For over 30 years, the PREPARE/ENRICH program has helped couples weather the storms of relationship and create happiness and quick resolutions. It is researched based and scientifically proven. There is an assessment that is designed especially for you to help guide us to specific needs you have individually and as a couple. It also serves as a big picture for your life together.
You will learn:
- How personalities and habits cause problems that affect compatibility and outcomes
- How miscommunication can breed resentment and withholding of affection
- Why setting healthy boundaries with extended family is “a big thing”
- How incongruent money goals sneak in to cause contention and disharmony
- Why talking about family origins and future family goals reduce wide eyes & surprises
- Why knowing (not guessing) about your partner’s intimate desires can affect fidelity
- What to say (literally) to support your partner and yourself through tough and encouraging times for that warm and fuzzy feeling
- To handle arguments like a “rock star”
- Why not taking your partner’s behaviors ” personally” is vital to Love and Happiness
- Conflict Management
- Open Communication
- Money Matters
- Parenting Sense
- Extended family roles
- Sexual Satisfaction
- Personalities Uncovered
- Deal Making for Goals
Course Completion Options:
1.) Weekly sessions: Couple chooses to attend weekly or bi-weekly 50-minute therapy sessions. Completed in 8 sessions. This is good for couples who feel they need individual attention and some specific work in a certain area. There is one introduction session prior to course work. Cost is $50 per session.
2.) Weekly condensed sessions: Designed for couples with time constraints before the wedding date. This is good for couples who feel they need individual attention and some specific work in a certain area. There is one introduction session prior to course work. These sessions are 100-minute sessions. Completed in 4 intensives. Cost $100 per session
3.) One Day Intensive: Designed for couples who seek immediate completion of the course. This is an 8 hour course that usually begins at 9:00 am and ends at 6:00pm with and one hour and fifteen minute lunch break and smaller breaks throughout the day. Certificates are provided at the end of the workshop. Workshops are monthly. Cost $250 per workshop * More economical
All options include: 2 Prepare/Enrich workbooks and 1 copy of your customized comprehensive couple report.
Two FREE complimentary coaching sessions for practical solutions and suggestions to enhance your marriage. The coaching pass is redeemable up to one year.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, please contact us at [email protected] or give us a call 404-834-3971.
Payment can be made online when you register or by mailing a check or money order to A. White Therapy Group, LLC 3295 River Exchange, Suite 552, Norcross, GA. Please make checks payable at to A. White Therapy Group, LLC.
September 26, 2015 / October 24, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Registration 8:30 AM – 8:55 AM
Start your new path in life and be the change today!
Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.